1. Do I have to be 21 to take a tour?
• Yes, all ID’s will be checked before boarding the bus and will be checked at each location.
2. What does the tour include?
• Each tour includes transportation to and from the pick-up location, visits to various breweries, wineries, and distilleries. Samples, tours, and souvenirs will be provided at each location.
3. Do you ever cancel tours?
• We don’t plan on cancelling tours but weather and other issues may occur that will prohibit us from running a specific tour. Or if a tour has less than 4 tickets sold, we may choose not to run that tour.
• If this occurs, you will be refunded your full purchase price or given credit for another tour.
4. Cancellation policy?
• We have a strict 72-hour cancellation policy. Any cancellation made more than 72 hours before the scheduled start time of the tour will receive a refund less a 10% processing fee. Any cancellation made within 72 hours of a tour will not receive a refund.
5. Are same day reservations welcome?
• If there is room on a tour, we welcome same day bookings. Please call Ryan at (302)508-0694 to inquire about availability.
6. What time should I show up?
• We are on a tight schedule. We want to make it to each stop on the tour so please be on time. We ask that you arrive 15 minutes prior to the tours start time.
7. Dress Code?
• We do not have a strict dress code, but do require shirts, pants, and shoes. All shoes must be closed toe shoes to be allowed on the tour.
8. Is there water on the bus?
• Yes, bottled water will be in the cooler on the bus and is included in the price.
9. How do I book a tour?
• All bookings can be done right on our website. Click on “book now” and you will be directed to our booking calendar. Select the date you would like and purchase online.
10. How do I secure a Private Party?
• Call us at (302)508-0694 or email email@example.com. Private tours are first come first serve. We will hold the date with a deposit taken via credit card.
11. How many people fit on the bus?
• Our bus holds 14 passengers.
12. Is this a party bus?
• We would love to host your party. We also love our craft beverage partners and encourage you to respect their facilities. We encourage you to have fun, but please drink responsibly.